General Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF:
BLUE BOAT COMPANY, STADHOUDERSKADE 30 TE (1071 ZD) AMSTERDAM
(KvK nr. 33164380)
Blue Boat Company is a trade name of Rederij Noord-Zuid for which these terms and conditions are equally applicable.
Article 1 Definitions
1. In these terms and conditions the hereinafter mentioned expressions will be used in the following meaning, unless explicitly otherwise indicated.
Blue Boat Company: the user of these terms and conditions.
Customer: the other party.
Article 2 General
1. These general terms and conditions apply to all offers, quotations and agreements between Blue Boat Company and a Customer to which Blue Boat Company has declared these general terms and conditions applicable, as far as from these general terms and conditions hasn’t been deviated by parties explicitly and in writing.
2. Any deviations from these general terms and conditions are only applicable if and when they are agreed in writing.
3. No general terms of purchase, nor any other terms or conditions put forward by the Customer are applicable.
4. If any of the conditions in these general terms and conditions of Blue Boat Company is null and void or becomes nullified, the remaining conditions will remain in full force. Blue Boat Company and Customer will then confer with each other in order to agree upon new conditions in substitution of the null and/or nullified conditions, in which the purpose and intent of the original condition will be complied with as much as possible.
Article 3 Offers and quotations
All offers are free of engagement, unless the offer mentions a term of acceptance.
2. Quotations made by Blue Boat Company are free of engagement; they are valid for 14 days, unless otherwise indicated. Blue Boat Company is only bound by the quotations if and when their acceptance by the Customer is confirmed in writing within 14 days, unless otherwise indicated.
3. Offers and quotations don’t automatically apply to future orders.
Article 4 Implementation of the agreement
Weather conditions (hard storm and/or floating ice and/or high water) which obstruct and/or block the round trip apply as resolutive condition for all round trips. Whether there are such weather conditions, lies within the discretion of the captain on duty.
2. Blue Boat Company is entitled to remove passengers who misbehave or are under the influence of alcohol.
3. Customer can’t claim a certain type of boat or any specific boat for the implementation of a program.
4. Customer shall follow all instructions given by Blue Boat Company or its employees strict and without delay. Access to vessels, landing stage and cashbooth can be refused without reason given if and when this is considered necessary by Blue Boat Company, for example in connection with capacity, safety, public order, imminent damage or hindrance.
Article 5 Delay
If the Customer isn’t present at the agreed time, additional costs made by Blue Boat Company will be charged on to the Customer.
2. In case of exceeding of the departure time the first fifteen minutes are at the expense of Blue Boat Company. For any further fifteen minutes delay or part thereof the Customer shall pay additional sailing time and additional costs for attendants, guides and other crew members.
3. Large delays caused by the Customer can result in the cancellation of (parts of) the program, without any right to repayment for the Customer.
Article 6 Payment
On signing the agreement the Customer shall pay 100% of the total amount due, at a Minimum of € 100,-. The total amount shall be paid preceding one day before the round trip either cash or by bank transfer or by electronic payment at the cash desk of Blue Boat Company.
2. If the down payment isn’t effected in time, Blue Boat Company is entitled to annul the agreement without judicial intervention or proof of default, without the Customer being entitled to any compensation on that account. All this without prejudice to the rights of Blue Boat Company.
3. Any collecting fees shall be made fully at the expense of the Customer.
Article 7 Catering
On board catering will be exclusively taken care of by Blue Boat Company itself, unless explicitly otherwise agreed between Blue Boat Company and Customer.
2. Customer is obliged to pay the catering costs, as far as they haven’t been included in the quotation yet, within 14 days after the date of the invoice to Blue Boat Company.
3. If the Customer doesn’t comply with his payment obligations within 14 days, the Customer is in default without serving notice and that which the Customer is indebted to Blue Boat Company, will be increased with legal interests and non-legal expenses. These non-legal expenses add up to 15% of the amount of the invoice, at a Minimum of € 115,-.